Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Brian Kopp's 1-60 Alliance World of Warcraft Guide

Seriously, this past week must have been the easiest and fastest World of Warcraft game I ever play.

Following this new guide I recently acquire, I have managed to level up my Alliance character from 1 to 60 in just under a week. Truely amazing(without any cheats)!

The author and creator of this guide, Brain Kopp has actually done a great job in releasing such a fine and extremely detailed powerleveling guide. As a WoW veteran, I sometimes wondered why didn't I think of that after going through the guide.

Easy to understand and follow for seasoned WoW players, the guide also comes with illustrations and maps to help out the new WoW gamers.

This is an absolute must have World of Warcraft manual for any of the Alliance players and perfect for tanyone who do not want to waste time grinding.

To purchase this guide or find out more information on Brian Kopp's guide, please follow the link:

http://www.briankopp.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home